One of my other rides

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Lewis

Reaction score
As some of you may know, one of my other toys is an 03 SVT Focus. I got a new hood for her and got it installed last night. Here's how she looks after a bath :)

[Broken External Image]:

Better shot of the hood:

[Broken External Image]:

The hood is carbon fiber, but it's painted black at the sides and fades to a clear over the middle area. It really looks great and the guy who did it did a magnificent job painting it :)

And for those that think she is all show, think again. She's got a Procharger under the hood pushing 10 pounds of boost allowing her to lay down around 250hp to the ground (stock is about 155hp to the ground). :)

You can also see the other garage queen in the background. That one has an appointment to get the clutch replaced after I smoked it right before racing at Fun Ford Weekend this last Saturday. :(

I like the Focus and that's a nice lookin little ride you got Daeron. I'm told that they're hard to work on under the hood? Any truth to that?

Both of them are really...the Cobra has even less room then the SVTF has. But then again, every car has hard parts to work on...

Nice! I hope to have my PowerWorks SC in after track season is over this year. I'm doing brake cooling ducts this Friday.

On the track...

[Broken External Image]:

And, a pic of our race car driven by Ralph Warren

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, they have pretty good stuff...Turbo Tom did some great kits before he quit making them. I've got a GT25 that I've been thinking about putting on instead of the SC...

daeron, niiiice ride with great looking wheels, body kit and colour.

250 hp to the ground is darn good considering the weight of the focus.

knowing that, i would think twice if we pulled up to a traffic light together :eek:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Keith, Lacy is running a Powerworks kit putting down 208 hp with a base e-mail tune. When we were at Doug's he had everything checked and all the numbers are safe. I rode in his car at the dyno day and even with 3 people it pulls like crazy, maybe I'll get to ride in your Foc-eye :)lol:) at one of the meets.