Orange 07 featured.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the french silk and the light sage as well...

but i think i would have to get the orange or the blue one if i bought today

I like the White Chocolate, the French Silk and the Creme Burlee as a different to my White. I tried going from there to build a vehicle, no color changes. It also doesn't show the navigation system or the DVD system, that we were told at the Louisville meet you could get at the end of August.

Ford has not even added the PDBL rear window option to their website yet and that was available to order in May so don't look for the Job 2 options to show up on their website any time soon. I just received my 2007 ST with several options still not listed on the website. The bottom line is the only way to find out all the options is by talking to other members on this website. Even edmunds.com doesn't show the chrome package or rear sensing system as an option yet but they have been putting them on Job 2 ST's since early August.

I just got my 07 Sport Trac and I noticed that the map lights and rear dome will not work when I have the engine running. Is there a setting I am missing to turn on? I agree with you about the options. I had to check with the dealer to find out costs.