Orange Limited 2 wheel drive v8

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Orange is a tough color to find here in south Florida. 4 dealers no orange. The ford web sight does not even show the color as a choice and 2 of the dealers were not even aware of the color. I did a search of the search tool on the ford web sight no orange in limited or xlt. Well I won't be ready till Chrismas so maybe by then there will be some in stock so I can see the color in person.

If you went to a dealer with some cash, I would bet they could order you one whenever you are ready,,,,,,,just a thought,,,,,,,a few others have done that.;)

I don't know of anybody that's bought an Orange Frost off the lot. Probably would have to order it like Cubber said

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 2 trucks out of 15 that I have bought new. Had bad experince with both special orders. Not on the lot to drive and look at the paint job I DON'T BUY.

THANKS

I was lucky and bought my comp. orange off the lot.

Gary D.

P.S.

I drove to a dealer one day and 2 salesman came out and said, " nice color, who painted it? " I said, " YOU did" ! :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
There was only 1 on a lot in the US when I ordered mine (at least that was all we could find on the search tool, and I guess those have to be on the lot for 30 days or longer to show up on there)...they had a paint sample to show me (am told none of the pictures do it justice)...mine should be here right be turkey day...gobble gobble :)