Ordered a 2007 LTD V8 4x4

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris G

Reaction score
I wanted to thank all that have helped answer my questions as I have gone through the ordering process. I officially placed an order yesterday, and now anxiously await the arrival. I did have a couple questions for anyone who might know the answers. First: I ordered the PDBL (Option 617) and Ford is calling it a "Power Sliding Rear Window" on the order confirmation they sent me. Will this be the Up/Down one we are accustomed to, or will this slide left and right like a F150? I also have been asked by my insurance to provide a VIN number when I can. Does anyone know when they assign the order a VIN number? All the dealer told me is it will take roughly 8 weeks, and I just left them with a $500 deposit, with financing to come later.

Thanks

-C

Chris,

The power rear window is this...

As far as the Vin numbering, you can give it to the insurance company the day the dealer gets it...

[Broken External Image]:

Chris, I know you are excited, but now you have to wait. I feel your pain, I ordered mine Fri. Dark Cherry, 6 to 8 week wait. What color did you order?

I loved that dark cherry-- that was probably in my top three. I went with the Dark Blue Pearl and Black interior. This is my first NEW car, so it adds to my excitement!