Ordered a 2007 Sport Trac Today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lukus

Reaction score
After a month of training the Ford salesmen about the 2007 Sport Tracs I finally ordered a 2WD XLT ! I stopped at 5 different Ford dealers who did not even know that the 2007 St could even be ordered yet.They all used Kelly blue book for my trade in value. Kelly blue book has the lowest values of all the popular apprasial publications. I'm trading in my 2WD 2001 ST( job 1) with only 55k on it. I still recieved $1300.00 more than the kbb value and paid invoice for the ST.I did order the power rear backlite. I am hopping that the traction control works as well as a limited slip rear.I hear that the V8 sucks the gas and their has been problems with the 6speed so I sticking with the V6 5 speed.

I paid dealer invoice for the 2007 Sport Trac that I ordered , Not MSRP . I recieved $1300.00 more for my trade ( A job 1 2001 ST )than is listed by the Kelly Blue Book. Also note that their are 12 Ford dealers within a 25 mile radis of my home !!

What did you get for your '01 on trade in (if you dont mind me asking)?

Email me if you prefer.

Thanks.

I will be trading in my '01 Job 2 (hopefully).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts