Ordering Factory Tonneau - Parts gal confused

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster!

I recently purchased a 2001 Trac after also looking at Xterras and Frontiers. I really liked the lockable tonneau option for day-to-day driving, and the availability of the bed for weekend projects.

The truck I purchased did not have a tonneau cover when traded in (and after lurking here for a while, Im pretty sure the smart previous owner sold it :D) but I got the dealer to include one as part of the deal.

Since I didnt buy it at a Ford dealership, trying to describe what the proper OEM hard cover is has been difficult. After sending the soft cover back once, today they asked me if it has a bedliner or not? I'm pretty sure the whole bed is a bedliner, so I don't know where that question came from .

I offered to give him the specific Ford part numbers of the cover and any other hardware I need to get it installed- this is where I am hoping for some help. I did a search and found the part numbers for the 4 brackets, but not the cover itself yet.

If anyone has recently ordered an OEM cover, and all hardware - it would be great if you could post the part numbers for me so I can hopefully get the right stuff this time.

This site has been awesome to read each day, I am learning so much about maintaining this truck myself.

Thanks!

I have an OEM cover I am selling. The brackets are not with it though. I am looking to get $415 plus shipping. I will actually work the shipping price to fit the total and make it fair. Thanks! -DD ST

Dive Deep...

The truck I purchased did not have a tonneau cover when traded in (and after lurking here for a while, Im pretty sure the smart previous owner sold it ) but I got the dealer to include one as part of the deal.

Found the info I needed on eBay!

Sorry to post a question I should've done more research on, but I figured someone may have had the numbers handy....

Dive Deep: Thanks for the offer, but like Travis pointed out, since the dealer promised it to me, I am not going to make it easy for him to pick up a used one:D

-Chris

Latest posts