OT: How many military here??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Us Army 1967-1970. Viet Nam veteran. Signal Corp/Perimeter Security in Viet Nam, the U S military's biggest munitions depot at that time. Qui Nhon, Viet Nam. Proudly served despite the honor/dishonor of the Viet Nam War! Go US Army! HOORAH!

Wow! It's great to see such a large response. Thank you all for your prior and current service.

We are loving Alaska and plan on staying here....if Uncle Sam allows us.

USN - 26 years+. '66 - '69 as a Gunners Mate served in USS RANGER (CVA-61) and River Division 593, Nha Be, RVN. Got out and went back in 1977, retired Oct 2000 as a PNCM(SW).

GO NAVY !:D

Larry E. Phillips, SSgt, USAF. 5 years 11 months here. Seen Saudi Arabia during Operation Southern Watch, and Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Currently at Soto Cano AB, Comayagua Honduras. I was originally 2E1X3 Ground Radio Communications, but I'm about to be changed to 2E1X2 Airfield Systems Maintenance which takes care of VOR and TACAN navigational aids, airfield weather sensing equipment, ATC radios and all associated ATC systems in the tower.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
2 years thus far 4 more to go... G.W.O.T. (Globel War On Terrorism) in Persian Gulf 6 month surge... do to go back out next April for another 6 month cruise... FC3 USN

Just a pic of stuff I used to "play" with during my 20 years as an AMMO troop.... Jan79-Feb 99 USAF

[Broken External Image]:

23 Years in the ANG, fulltime. 12 more to go to get to my Federal civil service retirement age!

116 ACS

Communications Maintenance Branch Chief

[Broken External Image]:

My wife and I are both navy hospital corpsman serving with the marines. Both of us are Iraq vets , I have also been to Afghanistan and Pakistan.Plan on doing as many years as they will let me.

Nelson,,,, YEPPERS................................... If You Ain't AMMO, You Ain't S__t,,, Also, I will be a 461X0 BB Stacker ALWAYS, not no stinkin 2W0X0

[Broken External Image]:

23 yrs, 9 months, 24 days so far. Only 2,179 days until terminal leave starts :) (who's counting).

CMDCM(SW) USN

CURRENTLY AT SEA, WHERE ALL GOOD SAILORS BELONG!:lol: