Out for a few days

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Foy

Reaction score
To all my customers:

I was just informed today that my great grandfather has passed away this morning. We knew it was coming, just didnt know exactly when.

I will be out of the office Monday and Tuesday, and back to work on Wednesday. If it is an emergency, I can be reached at the number listed on the site.

Thank you for your understanding.

Wane,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know what your going through, my step-father was admitted to the hospital Tuesday and to nurisng home yesterday. It doesn't look for him, so I know what your going thru.

Just take the time man.. I know how that feelin' is, and I don't think anyone's gonna bother you. Thanks again for all the help and tunings.

~Josh

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Be happy in the thought that you have had grandparents and great grandparents that you knew. Mine had passed away way before I was born.

Sorry for your loss........

Feel free to call IF you wanna talk...

Todd Z

Sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you. My grandparents are older and don't know what I am going to do when the are gone. Take your time. Everything else can wait!

Sorry to hear about your loss Wayne. The last five years have been pretty rough, first I lose my grand mother then my wife three years ago then an uncle last year and just last month my father in law. Best advice I can give you is to stay close to your family. You and your family will be in my prayers.

You know, the saddest part to me is we had planned to take Cody to see him and get a 5 generations picture. That was supposed to happen this upcoming weekend.

Ahh, well. He lived a good full life, fought in both World Wars and Korea, decorated many times over.

Fondest memory of the man, though there were soooo many, was only a few years ago:

We were in Mobile to bury my great grandmother, his wife. We went to his house upon arriving in Mobile, and he was UP ON HIS ROOF making a repair to some flashing on the ridge cap. AT 93 YEARS OLD!!!! He was absolutely an amazing man, I will miss him greatly.

Thanks again for all the condolences. I am ok right now, Tuesday morning is going to be the hardest part. For some reason, I always lose it at the grave site.

Latest posts