Overlay "FORD" Lettering

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I bought one of those honeycomb black grills for my future upgrade of my ST, & I have been looking for bolt on lettering like the ford raptors have on the grill but I've been coming up short. Was wondering if any of you have done an upgrade to your grill like this & if so does anyone have any leads? I think it would look pretty cool if there was a way. I know of badges I can buy like the original but if I'm going that route, I'll probably just leave them off.

Good luck,. They are custom fit and require cutting of the grill a little with a dremmel… I used to make and sell them...

The letters can be bought on EBAY if you search hard and find the seller is in Thailand. NOT the RAPTOR letters, those are too big.

Well that's a bummer. Wish you still made them. I'm sure they would be a pretty big hit on this site as well as others. Like I said I bought an adrenalin grill for my truck & thought they would look pretty sharp on there.

PM sent

Also everybody wanted them until it came time to pay for them. I spent thousands of dollars building them and getting everything correct and buying all the materials upfront and took over 4 years to sell maybe 10 grills. Wasn’t worth my time or effort thanks to nobody. Had 200 people “want” them.

Problem is nobody makes anything like that so I guess I'm going to have to pass. I'm an OTR Trucker so I don't really have the time to research like I would like to be able to. If I had more time I'm sure I could find someone with a plastics CNC machine to fab what I need.

I had the lettering waterjet out of aluminum diamond plate. I also have the letters from the ranger raptor from ale express that need trimmed down to fit. If someone near st. pete fl
000 sport trac.jpg

Ebay seller is selling them...

Nothing. There is a guy from Thailand on eBay selling them they’re about 60 bucks and I think $40 shipping. But you have to be careful because if you buy the wrong ones they will not fit.

I actually found some online at Walmart for 09-17 F-150, but I think they might be too big. They're about 12 inches wide, which obviously is nearly 50 inches wide without any space between letters. I don't have the Gen2 yet, so I have no clue how wide the grille is.

Way too big.... Search 3D F-O-R-D Plastic Black lettering.

3d print them?

3d print them?

It can be done, but if you had to pay some one it would be more money and not smooth like these.... they are on ebay…. Just have to look and not give up.

Todd Z thanks for the search tip for the FORD letters. I did eventually find them on EBay. It is now titled “3D F D R O Plastic Black Or Red Front Grille Emblem “. They are for the Ranger. They appear to be a total of approximately 33” wide in the pictures. It shows all 4 letters laid out as they would be on the grille with some spacing between each letter. About $60 and $35 shipping to Canada( can funds)

Attachments

• 750C4ACB-C303-404A-B732-21EB6AA384B6.png
    750C4ACB-C303-404A-B732-21EB6AA384B6.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 58