PA 3'' Body Lift + 2004 ST?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Torrez

Reaction score
The website for the PA body lift does not show and application for anything after 2002. Has anyone here actually got the kit and tried to put it on outside of the year group that the kit is offered for? My truck is a 4wd 2004.

What are the differences from 01-02 that may not make the kit work on an 04. I went to the local 4-Wheel Parts here in CO and they won't install the Body lift.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
It will work... I had bought a 3" PA lift from a fellow member on here and it stated it was for only 01-02 and mine being an 04. I was a little hesitate to buy and try to get it installed. But I did buy for a steal of a price for $130 including shipping and got it installed at a local trick shop for $570. Took a days worth of work to do. And it looks pretty good. I didn't get the gap guards only for reason of having to change spark plugs and they would be in the way. Plus the 3 inches of clearance isn't as bad on the gaps like it is on the older trucks.

Yea, I talked to 4Wheel Parts today and they said the labor to install that kit would be $597.50...I am just hesitant since PA says that it is only for 01-02, but since other people have done it I may do it.

rom - we have done this install ourselves. You can do it yourself with a little help lifting the bed. There is a few of us that have finished this just this summer.

Latest posts