PA BODY LIFT QUESTIONS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott, Sean, Id be interested in lending a hand helping out with the install. Im at school at drexel, so Im in the area too. I've been contemplating this too just been hesitant to try it on my own, Let me know when you guys are thinking about doing your trucks, hopefully I'll be around.

Ian, I already have the lift installed, I did it this summer. Thanks for the offer though. I did it in about 12 hrs, if you guys want any tips just let me know. The process isnt all that complicated, but there are some tricky steps.

Ian - it's Chris and I that are doing the PA Body lift. I have not decided when I'm doing mine yet. I was waiting for a bit warmer weather then the 14 degrees we had today ..:angry:

I had 4.10 gears 35"s and an xcal 2 93 oct tune. She was fine, but now she's really quick lowered.

Only I didn't even get a body lift. ;)

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops sorry Chris. Yeah its freaking cold esp with the wind. Walking to class today was pretty darn cold. Im not looking forward to tomorrow. But let me know when you guys are getting together, shoot me an email.

Brandon - I know you were changing your trac, getting rid of the tires, fender flares etc. You now going low? I thought you may be selling it.

I'm selling parts. I went the opposite route now. Anyone need 35"s on 15"s? 3" drop blocks and torsion drop. Trying to get some 22"s.

Latest posts