Paint color question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a blue sport trac but I am not sure of the exact color. It can be seen in my library. My question is do they make a spray paint in a color that is close to that of the sport trac. I have some pieces that I want to paint for the system that I am going to install. I also may look into painting the bumpers like in the how to in the project gallary. (do you think this is a good idea to try...i dont really like the plastic look and being in college I am trying to cut some cost if possible. If not a good idea I will just save some more money and get it professionally done.) I also am going to do some suede on the interior and was wondering what might be a close match to the color of the truck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Looks like a dwwb to me.

The paint code is located on the sticker on the drivers door or door frame. It is a two digit code. Any place can match it for you using that code. And you can get the cans using that code as well..

Todd Z

Latest posts