Paint

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ Tatum

Reaction score
Today in the parking garage, my friend hit my trac as he was pulling in. He said he will take care of it. The paint looks like it came off completely on several places, but it isnt that bad. It is only in small spots. What is the best thing I can do for the Trac, or do I need to get the whole bumper painted?

-Tater:cool:

Best to paint the whole bumper. Probably take less time and labor (i.e. $) than trying to blend several spots.

And at least he came to you and admitted it. I've seen people in our employee lot scrape another co-workers car and just drive off!

I had a women from the HR department scrape my car in the parking lot while I was out of town for work. It wasn't until I went from car to car to find the green car that was also full of matching scrape marks that I found it was her. I got the "Oh I wasn't sure but I heard something" . . .

I say paint the entire bumper, will look better in the long run.

Funny how most people will deny that they rubbed your vehicle ....until you show the paint transfer "funny, the red spot on your blue car matches the blue spot on my red car"

Latest posts