Palm TX, wireless keyboard, plus extras

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey B

Reaction score
I haven't used this thing as much as I thought I would and it is like new. Wi-Fi, bluetooth, document to go with word/excel/powerpoint, read pdf's, play mp3's and video, built in 128mb and also has a SD card slot for additional storage. All original packaging and everything that came with it, sync cable, wall plug, software, etc... 6 extra screen protectors you can cut to size, I always had a protector on the screen so it is clean. Black leather flip open Rhino Skin case with swivel belt clip and holds 2 extra SD cards and 2 credit cards with packaging. Palmone universal wireless keyboard with original packaging. I will also include Laridian's MyBible software that has NIV and KJV bible text and allows you to have two entire versions on the handheld and is easily searchable.

This thing is great but I need money for books. $300 plus shipping which will be based on your location, I'm in GA. I can send pics and more info if you needed, just email the addy in my profile.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: