Panasonic head unit, sport trac stealth box w/sub and amp

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Agents

Reaction score
I have pictures of all the stuff in my member library, but Im selling a pansonic headunit along with stealth box(fits under rear passenger side seat). The box comes loaded with a 10' memphis audio m1 subwoofer and is powered by a memphis audio 250/1 amp. the head unit is SRS wow..which is like high definition, giving radio stations cd like quality sound.

heres the cost on what i bought

headunit -$300

box-110

sub-100

amp-230

Id like to get around $450 for all of it, but no reasonable offer refused...i posted some rims im sellin too...i sold my truck a few months back and im just stuck sitting on this stuff. i have receipts for everything and original boxes.... the system pounds email me and let me know

im from the detroit , mi area so local is best, but shipping can be arranged at buyers cost

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the sub,amp, and box and will sell them for half te price i paid for them ($55 for box, $50 for sub, $120 for amp) I really cant make a trip to meet half way, but its light so shipping shouldnt be bad at all