Parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerica Marshall

Reaction score
I have an 2003 ST and its a burgendy color, i just put new tires on it and it made it look better, and my boyfriend took my running boards off of it and it looks even better. Now are there any Performance parts i can buy to make my ST look good, sound good, and/or be good? i want to do something to my ST like lower it and put get window tints, which my boyfriend is doing for me on my birthday, hes getting the tint to match the back glass, and i want to put an exhaust on it, he works at a muffler shop but has never heard an ST with an exhaust and doesn't want to make it sound bad so hes afraid to do it and me not like it. I just want to make it a pretty sounding ST and need more help on what to do and what i shouldn't do.

:cool:

I know you just bought new tires and such, but if you want to lower it and get the look, check out my pics in my library! I am lifting my ST now and I want to sell my lowering kit, camber kit, and wheels/tires. Let me know if you may be interested. It will be a fun ride doing the modifications to your Trac! I am also selling an Alpine Headunit that is CD/DVD/NAV. Navigation requires antenna and other materials to make functional. It wouldn't be that expensive to have done. The DVD/CD of course works. It will come with the wiring harness and also the dash mount kit. If anything isn't right, you can go to crutchfield.com to order a new harness or dash kit for around $30 for whatever reason necessary. Let me know if you would be interesed in any of these. Email me at: navseal2005@hotmail Have fun! I will be sure to get back to you through email. -DD ST

Last edited by a moderator:
Go with the exhaust, you won't be disappointed.. I have the flowmaster 40 series muffler, single in, dual out. Magnaflow tips with a side Roush/Lightning style exit.(Pics in library) You also want to consider an intake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerica,if you want good looks, go with SST and his webextremes decals.A sponsor. If you are going for power go with a cool air intake and xcal like KC said.My cool air intake only cost me 60.00 to do. There are other things you can do for power from underdog performance, another sponsor. I would definately do the exhaust and air intake. They will do alot._Ron

Latest posts