Performance Chip

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Lang

Reaction score
Hey everyone, does anyone have the number for the Apten Performance Chip Company? I still have my dual program computer chip, and would like to see if I could get the chip re-programmed for my new vehicle. I can't seem to find a web page for them, so I was hoping someone here would have the information. Thank You. ~~Wayne~~

Apten was sold to another company. If its a Diablo chip, contact PDQ Performance Warehouse and ask for Chris Stanjahl. Tell him Wayne Foy from Hypnotic Illusions sent you, he will take care of you.

W-Foy, thanks for the information, but I do not have any contact numbers for them, and also, how would I know if it's a diablo chip or not? It has the 3 program modes, off, 97,93 octain settings, but is there anything else I should be looking for?

<a href="http://www.pdqperformance.com/home.html"target=top><b>Linkey</b></a>

If you don't know what type of chip it is, you will have to pull it. It should say diablo on it. I believe at some point Apten began using SCT chips though I'm not sure.