Performance mod

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Sport trac XLT. The only mod I have done so far is the K&N FIPK. I am going to spend around 500 dollars on my truck in the next couple of weeks. What mod should I do next? Xcal2, exhaust or tires? Any thoughts?:rolleyes:

Q,

Your input is welcomed in many cases. But why is is that your so darn mean. I have done a search of all of your posts. In many cases you have some sort of input that is OK, but comes across harsh at best. In most of the other cases you have something negative to say either to someone not agreeing with you or just within the post itself.

Everyone here is either looking for help or is giving help.

I don't get where you come off being so negative. If someone here simply pushed the wrong button with you then contact them and work it out. If not, try to be a bit more polite, neutral or what ever you want to call it.

I am sure you have some positive things to put out. Please, if so, do so. But if it is not useful and won't help the poster keep it to yourself.....

If I misread you I'll apologize right ow up front. If not, I stand by my post...

I would go for the exhaust first and then the XCal. If you are already getting more air in you need a better flowing exhaust to get the full benefits. Then get the XCal and have it programmed to take advantage of your mods. Otherwise you will have to get it reprogrammed if you decide to get a new exhaust later.

George

If you havent done so, get rid of the stock shocks..the EE swaybar will compliment handling also..