Pet Peeve

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Brian! I have to drive fleet cars frequently at work, and I always wash them off and clean them out.

I HATE driving a dirty vehicle.

My pet peeve is people who join message boards, rack up hundreds of posts in weeks, offering nothing in return for the band-width they consume.

I agree with the original intent of this thread. I know I have asked many questions in the past 5+ years, but i have also contributed with my own experiences.

I have been spending much more time at the Vintage Mustang Forum. Not that this place is bad, but I have been working on getting my Stang back on the road after 12 years in my garage. There is a vastly different attitude and much less flaming and useless banter (like this place used to be).

6c271c20898b7e21d48fa2eb112ef79b.jpg

Chris..

i know i am..

I use that paradigm to humorously point out that almost every situation can be looked at from another point of view.. that one works great!!!!:D

well i would like to take this time to thank anybody on ere for anything that I may not have thanked them for in the past. I try t thank people but i may have missed a couple. so again.... THANKS.... if it wasnt for this site and the kowledge on it my trac wouldnt be as awesome as it is.

I agree. I don't care if they say "Thank you" as much as a simple acknowledgement that they bothered to read the replies that many people have taken the time write. They can agree or disagree, but just say something!

...Rich

Latest posts