PhotoShop help!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lehuta

Reaction score
Hello all,

I really wish I had the ability and access to work with Photoshop but I don’t so I have to ask for some here and the people on this forum seem to be very helpful with Photoshop requests.

There is something called PathTags, they are small medallions that can be customized and collected and traded between people. I’m into something called Geocaching and I have a personal logo that I want to use for my tag. The website that makes the tags have a Photoshop template available but again, I haven’t a clue how to use it.

I have wood nickels that I drop into caches as I find them so I uploaded a file of what that looks like, it’s the image with “JetMonkey” on it, I think that is a pretty good guide of what I hope the PathTag could look like. I also uploaded the Photoshop template along with some samples of what other people’s tags look like.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Steve

Check your email. I did a quick version using the template and the pic you had.

Paul,

Thanks for the image! Looks very cool and hopefully I can get these things ordered soon now! Thanks again for the help, this forum rocks!

Steve

Mr. Robert, (aka "Bahb") thanks to you as well, I just looked at your image and it too looks very good! I wish I knew my way around programs like Photoshop!

I appreciate your time and effort, have a great weekend!

Steve