Physician who told Cheney to go (F word) Himself

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fer Echegaray

Reaction score
I was sent this from a colleague, I'd tought I'd share.

<a href="http://opednews.com/articles/opedne_jackson__050909_physician_who_told_o.htm">

History</A>

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7712048060&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1">

Ebay auction for Video</A>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he had a very human reaction - just like the VP did on the Senate floor.

If the target had been Hillary would you be so quick to condemn?

:lol:

good point Rocco... me thinks some of these folks wouldn't be so quick to condemn.

There's a lot of politicians at the state capital and Washington DC I'd like to say that to... from both parties.

I would say the same thing about Dr. marble if he had done it to hillary.. now whatcha gonna do with that..:D

I think if they all would go home and do a little f@#$ing insted if shooting their mouths off in public like that it would be much more constructive and satisfying. :rolleyes: My wife always says the ones that allways talking about it are the same ones that arnt getting any....

I believe the "history" author is slightly bias, to say the least. Marble was prevented from going through the baracade, although close to his home, because the barracade was set up (I assume) for the protection of the vice president. Note I said Vice President not Cheney.The precaution would be used for any President or VP regardless of party.

Marble was detained then released after 20 or so minutes. He was not hurt, nor mentally or physically abused. He was not threatened. How else would you expect the authorities to check up on this individual. For all they knew, he went home for a gun or something. Obviously he didn't, but how were they to know. If he had and came back and shot at the crowd or VP, the liberals would be the first one to yell that they should have checked up on him. Sorry Rocco, but that's the truth. You can't have it both ways.

While we are at it, there is plenty of blame to throw around. Remember New Orleans has a democrate for a Mayor and Governer. It has been run by the Democrates for the last 60 years. It is a very corrupt state will billions having been mispent. FEMA's response was not much better.

Ya can't live 10 feet below sea level without having an evacuation plan that you can follow.

Please don't take this styatement in the wrong way! In a way this disaster has a mixed blessing. It shows us that we (all of US), are not prepared to handle a disaster of this magnitude. There should be many lessons learned to protect us from terrorist or natural disasters. We must learn to be responsible for ourselves as best we can and insure ourselves that our government, local, state and Federal have a sound plan to support us when needed.

We would fare much worse if a meteorite landed in our country. When mother nature decides to strike, there is not much that humanity can do to stop it. We just have to survive the best we can.

The social breakdown we saw in New Orleans is small compared to what would happen if a shortage of food and water were on a global scale. If that would occur, we'd see a global war on a scale we have never seen before.

Personally, I think what pissed him off most was having to drive an additional 20 minutes because they had the direct route blocked off as it crossed the route the VP was going to take.

I think a lot of people get pissed off for the same reason in DC whenever the President and VP go anywhere in town. It happened to me with Pres. GHW Bush one time in 1990 when he was going for his physical.

If any of you say that there isn't a politician in washington that isn't on the take then you are fools. The only reason they care about the working guy/gal is to pay their salary, pay for their benefits and to get them reelected. I don't care if they are dem or rep. They are crooked or soon will be. In my opinion, they have to or they aren't included in the game of give and take(with our money by the way), therefore they can't get any money to get anything done in their state. Wouldn't it just be nice to be able to trust a elected official.:angry:

I can understand why a person would be a bit upset over having to drive an additional 20 mins or so but after reading the article and Dr. Marble's comments I think he just used the opportunity to push some of his very obvious left wing political bias. As a 25 year military veteran I can tell you that I have been very inconvenienced by more than one president and vice president but I didn't go off half cocked and call them names. Hell, Slick Willie was sending me all over the world and trying to cut my pay and benefits that were promised to me (he succeeded on the latter half) but I wasn't telling him to go F@$# himself. Hmm, maybe I should have.

I can't stand Hillary or any of her left-wing groupies, but guess what? They are representatives of the people of this country. Political viewpoints aside, in a situation like this, I would not tell her to "f*** yourself".

On the same token of respect, in the middle of a chrisis like this, I would expect the same from them for other representatives but that doesn't happen. Mary Landrau of Louisianna is case and point. She goes on TV, states that the finger pointing needs to stop for now, then slams the president.... nice one there.

When we can respect each other (like most people do on this site, thankfully) we can get along and prosper. When we resort to kindgarden namecalling, claims or racism, etc we get no where and our enemies see it as weakness.

Latest posts