Pick 6 / Hip Waders

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I walked into The Home Depot today. While there, I was awarded the "best looking customer of the day" prize. I was happy. Did my shopping and sure enough the register spit out an award for being the millionth customer at that location. I need to call Home Depot Corporate to claim my prize. Walking out to the parking lot, some idiot trying to teach his son to drive ends up hitting my Trac. Needless to say, I was pissed. They guy opologized and told me to hang on. 10 minutes later, a flat bed truck pulls up with a Ford GT on the back. It gets unloaded and my Trac gets loaded up on it. They are going to fix my Trac, but also going to install a Supercharger on it. I get to keep the GT as a good will gesture.

Driving home, I m speeding. I get pulled over for doing 145 in a 55 Zone. Cop is pissed. I get pulled out of the car and thrown on the hood. Cop will let me off if I let him take it for a spin. I let him. When I was pulled over, the tank was almost empty. When the cop returns, the tank is full. I looked in the glove box and there was a gift certificate for free donut for the officer. I looked him directly in the eye and said "Good cop, free donut". He ran back to his car, started it up, turned the lights and sirens up, and sped away to the donut shop.

Got home and my Trac was already sitting in the driveway, complete with new tires, Supercharger, traction bars, and not even a trained eye would know it has been repaired.

Hopefully my day will get better.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
As many times as I've been in Home Depot, I've never gotten any awards like that.

((when you read the next line, mentally, or verbally, "shout out" the words in caps))

Hell, back after hurricane Wilma blew through here, I had to WAIT IN LINE 45 FREAKING MINUTES to get in Home Depot, like you do at Disneyworld, just for the PRIVILEGE to let you in the door to spend money.

Two people come out, two people go in.

I'm doing something wrong.

:lol:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts