pics of 2008 adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b thomas

Reaction score
The weather here is terrible so I had to take the pictures inside. I will take better pictures of the truck when the weather improves, but wnated to get some pics up for all to see.

It will be going to have heated seats on both sides and power lumbar on the passenger side installed tomorrow.

SO FAR SO GOOD!!! Really liking the truck and think it actually shifts and handles better than my 2007 Limited 4x4 did.

The pictures are located in my library!!!

Looks real good bt. You are making my mouth water. Is that true dual exhaust? Does it sound better than the 4.6 Limited?

I wish!!! It does have dual exhaust, but sounds just like the limited. I am going to have that fixed and add a bit of throatiness to it as soon as I can.

Nice man good luck with it.

Could not take going back and forth to look at it.:D:D

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, what gary s. said...what you doing touching that touch screen...

Sweet looking ride. Sweet indeed. You know, I really like my 05 ST but I've always been against buying the same vehicle as the last one. The more I see the Adrenalin, the more I question my thinking. Especially a red one such as yours.

Enjoy it...

The red looks really nice!

Ill have pics of the white up tomorrow! My insurance company took forever to get back to me so it was delayed until tomorrow at 1pm... so excited!

Trac,

Come to think of it, bt mentioned before when he put in his order that the dealership belongs to his family. The license plate and dealer decal will probably be there 'til he gets another one.:D

Trac,

Come to think of it, bt mentioned before when he put in his order that the dealership belongs to his family. The license plate and dealer decal will probably be there 'til he gets another one.

Ah, good catch Regal'. Sorry, didn't know that bt!

bt: Love the Pics man, congrats and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!!!:D

1. The Adrenalin does not come with the option of heated seats.

2. The only thing "Dual exhaust" about teh adrenalin is the TIP only!! (I have one for sale in the "Swap and Sell" board)