pics of 2008 adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I kinda have to keep the decals and things on it to help promote the family business!!!

As to the heated seats and power lumbar on the passenger side. Ford dropped these as standard features or options on the Adrenalin. However, most aftermarket companies such as the one we use can install both. I am only having to pay $199 a piece for the heated seats and $150 for the powe lumbar. These are installed prices. Though it sucks to buy an almost $40K vehicle and not get these options, the aftermarket heated seats actually have a high and low setting instead of just being on or off like the factory heated seats on a limited.

When I get the adrenalin logo sticthed on my headrests and get my mods done on the vehicle, I will post better, updated pics. I just wanted everyone to be able to see the vehicle as ordered first, in case they were considering one.

The V8 matched with the AWD system works flawlessly and I actually think that it accelerates, shifts, etc. better than the 4x4 system.

:D

I have a '02 4x4 with only 30K on the clock. When I started reading about the upcoming Adrenalin SVT project, I thought I would buy one. When they dropped the SVT treatment and changed it to an add on package, I was still wanting one. But then I found out they dropped the heated seats, only had one color interior (black) and only got 13 mpg from a small V8, I decided to keep my '02. My 5800 pound 97 Expedition with the big V8 gets better than 13mpg! :(

Shame on Ford for not producing what they set out to do with the Adrenalin. And it's too bad they can't get better mileage out of a small V8. :angry:

I'm just glad that I LOVE my '02 4x4. :wub: