****pics of my truck****

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler wright

Reaction score
my speed grille i made

[Broken External Image]:

pioneer radio

[Broken External Image]:

Woofers

[Broken External Image]:

Amplifier

[Broken External Image]:

40 series flow. single in dual out

[Broken External Image]:

overall view

[Broken External Image]:

Tell me what you think!

looks good,

Try to resize the pics though....

Todd Z

Is that the power cable for your amp hanging down by the muffler / transfercase area??? If it is it would be a lot better if you ran it along the door sill to keep water / avoid damage to it. Sorry not tring to criticise, just noticed that in the pic. The grill looks awesome.

yea i rewired my amp and i think i gave it a little to much slack. Would it be safer to put my amp straight on my battery or just keep it on that fuse panel under the hood?

A girl that lives with us drives it until she goes to college in a month, and the tag is a pink cotton tag that she MUST have on it until she quits driving it. I tried to not get it in the picture but i forgot.

i have one 18" tip just bolted on my turndown. I sawed off some of the pipe coming off the turn down and bolted on with clamps i bought with it at autozone.

I would just fuse it coming right off the battery, or if you have a distribution block under the hood you could do that also but I would still put an inline fuse in it.

the flow gives it a mellow roar but i wish it was louder. I'm taking my precat off so it might be a little louder then. If your wanting to get one make sure you go ahead and take your cats off. I ave to say it sounds pretty good tho.

Latest posts