Pioneer GEX-FM903XM universal XM satellite tuner sytem.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale Gibson

Reaction score
Pioneer GEX-FM903XM universal XM satellite tuner sytem. Used, was installed in my st when I bought it. Haven't used it myself, but I have the tuner, xm antenna, controller, and wires. Id post pictures of it, but I don't know how, I'm new here, haha but seems to be in good shape, the power supply wire was cut when I bought the truck, and I cut one wire, (the tuner says to antenna unit, but its not to the xm antenna, xm antenna wires are intact.) Previous owner had tuner installed behind the drivers rear seat, and the controller was in a slot he had cut in the center console, where I believe there was supposed to be a coin holder.

I'm looking to get maybe 20 bucks for it, I'm also posting it on facebook marketplace, and checking with friends, so I may not sell it through here.

Email if interested, [email protected] or TEXT 7187020700. Local to va, will ship, local is preferred though.

And if someone wants to comment with how to post pics here, it would be much appreciated lol