Plastic Trim

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the plastic pieces along the bottom of sport tracs. I've been told if you want them to be whatever color you want you just paint them. Is that true or do you have to order them like that. If your unsure of what pieces I mean, it's the pieces that the fog lights go in, the trim the runs on both sides at the bottom and the rear bumper and I would also like to get the piece that goes on the tailgate. I've damaged them all from being in woods and the tailgate and rear bumper was slightly melted from a hot fire. I would like to replace all of them. If anyone could provide me with a website to get these, that would be great. Thanks for your time.

To help you out, slightly, the term for the plastic pieces, most of them , anyway,

is,or are referred to as "Lower Cladding" or "Lower Valances".

To help you out a little further, take "'Vocational Auto Mechanics 101", and start from

there. That is what I did back in my "High School Days", starting in my sophmore year.

Took the addiditional classes in my junior and senior year, and went to MoTech/ASE

College in Detroit, MI., to get my Master NIASE Automotive Mechanics Certification.

Good Luck and Study Hard!

Oh, and by the way, we don't have front and rear bumpers, anymore, we have front and

rear fascias!!! Impress them with that!:)

Latest posts