Please Help! Vacuum line switch up

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

william davis

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem with my vacuum line that i need help with. I recently replaced my engine, and have found that the vacuum lines have been switched.. one was cut short and never re-attached. Therefore, there is one that has no connection. I've been looking all over the internet and throughout manuals to see exactly which lines go to where so I can figure out which is missing. I can't find this ANYWHERE. I know I can fix it myself, if only I can get info. on the correct order/connections for the vacuum lines. I find that my air conditioning only blows in defrost mode. Any help is much appreciated, especially pictures of your engine vacuum lines or diagrams. Thanks! :unsure:

If you have no answer before midnight here on the east coast, I'll get my DVD warmed up and see what I can find. Any particular area of the engine we looking for? I'm sure the diagrams won't be of the entire engine, probably just areas.;)

left side of engine,the one that was cut short was one of the two lines that runs from under the air filter two a ball or resavoir of some kind and there is was no heat at fist but i switch some lines around and got my heat back . but i dont want to be messing with the lines too much because im just not sure.