please somebody help me

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Harris

Reaction score
I cannot find a radio trim bezel (plastic around the radio and by the AC pannel) for my 01 ST anywhere! i dont want to pay 155$ to Ford.

Help?

Paul H has one for sale or trade for a 4x4 with fog light....

Post here or email him...

Todd Z

Try dealing with the Ford parts guy. I recently bought a dome light assy that was priced at $55.00. I asked the parts guy if that was the best he could do. He asked if I had a repair shop, I told him that my brother in law did in Ohio. He dropped the price to 35.00. I also found the part at the $35.00 price online at fordparts.com. The Ford parts web site is a good source and they quote repair shop prices.

all 95 n up rangers, and 95-01 explorers/sports and 01-05 ST, i believe all have the same dash. i know my 95 ranger has the same dash as my 04 ST, all except the head light switch area.

i just dont know, if the hole for the back window switch is the same size as to the extra cig lighter plug in

Last edited by a moderator:
Christopher,

I still have the original radio trim from my 4x2 2002 Trac. I replaced it with a Sport bezel because I wanted the extra hole for a second fog light button. The rear window control lettering (DN<->UP) is missing because I had to swap it into the Sport bezel. The only other thing that keeps it from looking new, is some marring in the paint just below the A/C controls.

Let me know if you want it. It's yours for the cost of shipping.

This is the Sport bezel I replaced it with, so it looks just like this except for the extra fog light switch hole. You can't really tell from this picture, but the color is graphite, not tan.

[Broken External Image]:

I used a Explorer Radio Bezel. I wanted the Extra light swith. (still havent figured out what to put in it.. )

just find one from an Explorer. the only thing that you will have to find.. if you want, is the lens for the rear window. I havent found one yet. to put in my ST. ( dont want to mess up the original uncase I sell her for a new one.)

but put in the rear window switch it will work

[Broken External Image]:

Eric P,

what color is your old bezel?

The interior of mine is a light titanium and its an 01 ST.

does that match your old bezel?

If so, i am interested in it.

Thank you very much for the offer.

Let me know, email me or write here.

The interior color of my Trac was called "Dark Graphite" in 2002. Probably the same as Light Titanium. Ford may have given the color a different name each year.

This picture shows the color better.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts