Post your photo!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heather in O.C., Was that picture of you sitting in the ST taken last week at the auto Show at the Anaheim Convention Center?

Last edited by a moderator:
On the way home from the gulf after a week of diving in the Seychelles...... we were taking "old time" photo's for our mess.....[Broken External Image]:

My son and I July 4th weekend, taking a break during a road trip... (wife is behind the camera)

[Broken External Image]:

Here's me in my previous jobs.

Teacher by day.

[Broken External Image]:

Power hitter by night.

[Broken External Image]:

Here I am

Here I am after winning First Place in class at the Spring 2005 Southeastern Virginia Mustang Club Mustang & Ford Powered Show. Bring your ST to the SEVMC Fall 2005 show on 29 October in Virginia Beach, VA. See the link below.

[Broken External Image]:

And here I am in June at Busch Stadium in St. Louis. Hopefully, 2005 will be added to this display of World Series Championships in a few weeks!

[Broken External Image]:

I believe I finished third. I usually get a great start. But have to work real hard to hold 'em off. No blood. So that's a good thing.

Lou...

Geez, has no one heard of wire mangement and velcro tie wraps? That comm rack still looks better than most of the ones I see where I work at. :D

Latest posts