Pre- order question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Garrett

Reaction score
I am going to be ordering a Trac early next year. While I want the leather on the Limited, I hate the 18" wheels on the Limited, and much prefer the 17" from the XLT.

Would a dealer be willing to do a swap, or would I have to just order and sell the Limited wheels later. I would prefer to just swap the 18" for the 17", maybe save a litle cash. Has anybody tried this?

You'd be better off doing it after you get the vehicle with someone (prolly easy to find someone on the board who would be willing)

don't forget your speedometer will have to be recalibrated for different size tires and don't forget about the spare tire...i own an 07 sport trac limited and like the wheels and tires

I agree with Vinny...the bigger wheels/tires is one of the reasons I went with the Limited,,,,but to each his own,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding someone here on the site that would sweat to get those wheels,,,,,,,,,,just order it and see.

Latest posts