price for an '07 Limited?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Conley

Reaction score
There's a Black loaded 2007 V8 Limited w/ navigation, leather, moonroof...pretty much all the options at a local stealership, Certified Pre-Owned (remainder of factory warranty, and upped powertrain to 100K). 24k miles, they are asking 17900 for it.

thoughts?

i have a 03 right now, would love the V8 and upgrades on the new ones....

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, the old one is the catch. Dealer is offering 6500 trade-in, I want 9K for private party.

AND...the 07 has been sitting on their lot for almost 3 months, so they are sending it back to auction this week.

SO..do I trade it in, take the hit, and buy the new one?

Buy the new one, and wait out selling the old, hoping I can sell it in the next 45 days before the new car payment hits...or

Keep the old, and put a nice navigation/cd system in it...

It appears the difference between you and the dealer is $2500. If you like it that much and can afford it (not putting yourself out), I would offer to split the difference ($7750 for the trade). If they say no, then let it go, there will be other deals...Good Luck

Scott take an option to trade or not trade the vehicle for $6500 to be decided by you when the '08 arrives Try to sell it privately with the trade in as a fall back.

Psycareyo, at your dealership how does this deal shape up with the pricing Scott is stating ?

It's a fair bordering on aggressive deal.

I'd make an offer with a higher trade number. Shop them out a little. Go to another dealer and see what you can get for a trade.

Honestly, he can't do much better than that. Gen2 values are doing better than gen1 as far as time on the lot. We send gen1 units straight to auction. We had great luck with gen2 STs up until gas went over $4/gal. My last one was an 08 with 2k miles and it sat for about 6 months and we finally sent it to auction.

well, i got it, negotiated down to 17.5K with 2 yrs free oil changes (ackk) they weren't giving much on the trade, so I had to get something extra :)

I know have an 2007 Limited V8 LOADED with pretty much all the options except the power rear window (it's a Job 1 '07)

I love it.

17.5 sounds like a good price. i just looked up my lease and the buy-out right now is 24K. fully loaded 07 limited with everything except power pedals (43k miles).

i am going to take a bath when i turn it in when the new vehicle arrives in january.

hello, toyota ;)

Latest posts