Pro Comp 1069 16x8

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Park

Reaction score
I ordered some pro comp 1069 16x8 wheels on monday should get them in next tuesday payed like $527.70 at 4wheelparts for all 4 wheels and lugs.

[Broken External Image]:

to you who saw my earlier post, lol. stupid me forgot to look at the tires before going in and i thought i had 15" rims when they were 16" so i sorted it out and reordered it :( now i have to wait till next tuesday. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure that depending on year the stock size was a 16" rim.;)

I'm pretty sure that the '03 model had 16" rims stock. They just changed the tire size from 235's stock to 255's premium package.

I mat be wrong but they sould still fit. If you were looking for the same size rim as stock then it would be a 16" rim. i say that becaise mine is a bone stock '03 with just a few creature comforts and it had 16" rims with 235's on it. I ran those till they were bare and put on 245/75 r16's and love the look of them.;)

A 15 inch rim should fit as long as the lug pattern diamater size is the same abd the back spacing is 3.75. An 03 came out with 16" rims from the factory. the 2001 to 2002 ST's have 15" rims and some 2002 came with the 16" rim option.

Edit: Your tire, the 285/75/15 should fit the 15 X 8 rim. Stock width on ST tires is about a 7 to an 8 inch width

man, i just looked at my tires and they are 285/75/16 I should have looked at it before going into the store and ordering rims, I guess i got too exicted and didn't check lol, but i got it all figured out now, called the store and they ordered me 16x8 pro-comp 1069s with 4" backspacing, they should fit fine now, shouldn't they?

Yes. In fact I'm thinking of getting the same wheels because that's the least backspacing of any 16x8's I've found. Let me know how they work out.

ProComp will make their steel wheels with custom backspace (safety considered).

I have the Series 97 in 17x8 with 3.5" backspace (although I could have gotten by with 3.75") with 265/65-17 Revos. Looks good (white out), handles well, no rubbing.

Latest posts