Projector Headlights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, ive been talking about this to my wife for awhile. She drives a 2006 Acura TL, and the one thing I want from her car on mine is the projector headlights.

Ive researched all around the internet and found a place where you can buy the assemblys off other cars for a resonable amount. I was thinking about getting a 2nd set of stock headlights (if I can find some) and getting the assembly and making a set of projectors by using anthor cars assembly and fitting it in a ST headlight.

Has anyone embarked on a project like this and can give me maybe a few ideas before I spend the money on buying one of the assemblys and doing the search for anthor set of headlights. The assemblys are not cheap.

Thanks

Brandon

There is 1 member I can remember that did it and 1 that was working on another set....

Hopefully they will chime in, IF not try searching "projector" and see what you can find..

Todd Z

I am planning to do the same project when i can round up the cash. If you havent already, you should check out www.hidplanet.com. They have alot of info on retrofitting, but none specifically for the ST.

Latest posts