Question for the ladies

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Tallent

Reaction score
Way off-topic. For those of you with kids, how long was it while you were dilating. The wife and I went to the hospital today ans she is 2 cm dilated. Wahooo.

David and ALicia................CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE, another 4 days and the baby would have the same B date as me.:D (My wife's name is Alicia also) Should have waited for the ladies to answer first since the answer would be hard for us guys to know.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Mom will get a burst of energy a few days before baby arrives. And really it depends on the mother as far as the other question. Could be within hours could be within the week or 10 days. I can tell you it won't be much longer :) and yes Walking does help.

Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
David, congrats to you and both of them! Thats awesome! Have no idea about the medical part though, I was chewing my nails to my elbows when my little one came along. Just wanted to let you know that's great and Im very happy for you! All I do know is it took a lot of this :angry: for my wife to get to this :D I was useless, mostly did a lot of :( Good luck and God Bless

I went from a 3 to a fully afaced in 12 hours, and my son was two weeks early. I have a friend that was dilated to a 3 for a week before she gave birth finally. Really just depends on the individual and the baby. - Heather :D

Congratulations on your pending arrival. My wife had no dilation until the water broke. 21 hours from there and two weeks early.

Regal, you really should know. After all, you should be present during the entire ordeal ;)

My wife went from 3 to full in 6 hours (with Pitocin). Started the drip at 5am and Kadence (daughter) was born at 2:22pm...

Wife went into the hospital with false labor but her blood pressure was up to high. 1 week early...

First child, no real contractions, mild ones, every 2-20 minutes, not regular, thought, hmmmm will go to hospital to see, make sure all is ok since it was my first, and i wasn't sure what was going on,...... SURPRISE,..... 6 cm dilated 4 hours later, baby boy born,... 22 years ago,...

2nd child,... went from NO contractions, to immediatly every 1 1/2 minutes, called doc, he said GO NOW! I laughed, went home took a bath,... (had to shave my legs), stop off at store to buy outfit to bring baby home in, on way to hospital, finally got to hospital 3 hours later, and I was ONLY 5 cm dilated hmmmmm 4 hours later, baby girl born,..... 15 years ago!

~Dove~

Latest posts