Question on MAC intake w/ job 1

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn Foster

Reaction score
For those that have the mac intake. does it fit a job 1 st or do yoou need to mod it to fit. i am looking into getting one but i dont want to order it unless i know for sure that it will fit a job 1.

shawn

When I bought mine (on ebay), it was listed as pre-July or something like that. And it was K&N btw. I had to do a little fix; the alternator bracket was bent to wrong way!

There are two MAC part numbers for ST intakes. One is for Job 1 and the other for Job 2.

I don't know the part numbers or I would post them, but explorer express may be able to help you over the phone......

cheers,

Andy

I have a MAC on my job 1. I can't find the bill from EE to give you the part # though...

Only thing I can tell you about the fit is keep the clamp from the stock tube to the throttle body. You will need it to attach the MAC, as the one supplied is too small to fit. It's OK, this will be under the plastic cover anyways. And you'll need to make a slight mod to the fitting on the chrome tube. I used black electrical tape to seal where the hose attaches, as the fit is not exact.

Ron Brezina's project gives you a lot of info on the MAC.

Latest posts