Question?????

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send me $100 cash. :D

From the FAQ's:

Category

Web Site

Frequently Asked Question

How do I get to be Sport Trac of the Week?

Answer

Attach your favorite picture of your Sport Trac to an email and send to [email protected].

Some suggestions that will increase your chances of being ST of the Week:

Include your full name, member name on the site and your registered email address.

While we would like to give everyone a chance to be ST of the week, we get many submissions with poor quality pictures. These are unlikely to be selected for ST of the Week. Any picture where part of the truck is cut off will not be chosen.

Make sure your picture is clear, with good lighting and a suitable background.

Scale your picture to a reasonable size (800 x 600 pixels is ideal).

Feel free to include some text about your Sport Trac (such as modifications) or the picture (where the picture was taken).

We don't review each submission when we receive it, so please don't include any questions in your ST of the Week submission. If you have a website related question, email it to [email protected].

ps: nice looking yellow Trac you got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the information,Tom. I really enjoy using this site and it's sponsors as everyone is so eager to lend assistance. Oh....thanks for your comment as well. I sure do like my yellow Trac too.

Jim :banana:

Latest posts