quick question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just took mine off this past weekend, they probably weight at least 20lb each, and would be difficult to ship for the most part but could still be done. I know UPS has overall size limits, don't know about the USPS.

Make sure when you ship. take off the Endcaps. when I had a set shipped to me. movement in the package caused a few of them to crack and one to completely break off.

also the mounting hardware can be shipped in a different box makes the box for the tubes smaller and lighter.

dont remember what it cost to have it shipped.

i had mine shipped from hawaii to utah, it had to go ups which weighed around 44 lbs. and it was around 95 usd, you wont be able to go usps becuase their is an overall length of 108 inches or 115 inches so i ended up using ups, they are the cheapest i recommend not using fedex, but if your shipping in conus then it shouldnt be that bad.. if you have the original box it wouldnt be to bad but you could go to home depot and use their flouroscent light bulb boxes

Latest posts