Rain and lots of it!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WXMotorSports DecalsPartsAccs

Reaction score
We are expected to get 5..00-6.00" of rain today breaking the 1-day record back in 2003. Numerous mud slides are now being reported.

I haven't seen it rain this hard this long for a long time.

Over here in Pullman we are getting tons of rain as well. Yesterday it snowed for many hours and then warmed up when the sun went down and it is all melting now. I wish it would either snow or be warm. I don’t like the in between stuff.

Pullman gets cold, real cold too. Wife went to Wazzu.

Traffic is getting bad too. 5.5 mile bumper to bumper back-up on the way to way to the shop this morning. Luckily, it was going away from me. I have a reverse commute everyday so the traffic is always light for me.

Seattle....

We got 6 to 8" of snow Saturday night here in Ontario. I went out yesterday to snow blow the driveway and it started to rain so hard, I had to shut things down and run in the house???

Weird....

Now that is weird. We had 2 inches of snow on Saturday then turned to rain late at night. However, when it was snowing the temp went from 38 to 32 in an hour. I don't recall seeing that before in Seattle. The temp drop we get the occasional snow every year.

Adam...lol And, you would be amazed at how many people that don't live here that say it doesn't rain much.

Wet everyday from October 1st to June 1st. It might rain under 1/10" of an inch but it still rained. We wash our cars to get the crap off of them because we know it's going to rain the next day...LOL

Two more years and I'm moving to Phoenix! The hotter, the dryer the better!

I hear that--I can see myself in Phoenix later in life. I enjoy PA summers, but hate the pea soup humidity. I also hate only keeping the Trac clean 4 months per year. :D

This parking lot I drive by everyday to go to the Post Office.

6d49958126f1f518a4031e801447c1b8.jpg

How far is the water up?

The base of the sign, bottom of the retangle, is 7ft off the ground!

Geeze SST you better get a boat or you all will float away! "Be Safe!"

Last edited by a moderator: