Red Bull ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M B

Reaction score
I'm still all excited! I work nights. I was leaving the near by gas station in the company truck around 10pm earlier in the night. I came to the light to wait to turn left...when I noticed it. It went by me and pulled into the gas station next to the one I had just left from. I ALMOST SAID...SCREW IT...I'M GOING OVER TO CHECK OUT THE ST AND TALK TO THE LADY that got out to put gas into it. It had Conneticut plates. But I didn't. I was a good little girl and went back to work. So if your a memeber...saw ya in South Portland Maine!!!!!

Simliar...but not the same one. [Broken External Image]:Wish I had my camera phone. But the woman would have thought I was some weird-O if I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
See one here at least once a week.... The are cool looking, But most of the time the person driving never wants to talk...

Todd Z

There's one here in Milwaukee. Last time I saw it, it was looking rough and needed a good detailing. Sort of disappointing, but there was two very hot women driving it.

OMG I saw one of these the other day here in Lockport, NY and I almost drove right off the road! I love it...I want my Trac to be a Red Bull ST!!!

Iv'e seen the one here in WNY a bunch of times. It actually parked right next to us when I was helping out at the Tour de Cure last year. But, as Todd Z said, the people driving it could care less that it's a Sport Trac.

I encountered one at a festival once, he was pulled off on the side of the road. I was in bumper to bumper traffic trying to park for this festival. As I pulled up next to the trac, the two people got out, a guy and a girl, and complimented my truck and the gave my girlfriend and I some redbull. On each side of that huge can mounted in the bed of those Trac's there are deep coolers filled with redbull.

Not an ST, but I saw a Red Bull Mini Cooper last week. The back was cut off the mini like a miniature el Camino.

I think we found another 1/2 ton truck. FWD and everything.

Tom