Reloading room

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Poche

Reaction score
Just took some new pics of my relosding bench.I am set up with two presses one for45acp and the other is 40sw i also have dies for 357 and 38special.:cool:

[Broken External Image]:

Ben, I used to shoot my .45 in competition at the "sportsman's team challenge" when it was shot in Fl. Had lots of fun. Even won some money and our team won a 3 gun raffle and took home a rifle, handgun and shotgun. Right now I mostly reload shotgun shells on 2 possness waren machines and some .308 rifle now and then. I have a Dillon for my .45s that's not getting any use right now. Tons of other stuff too. Skeet, trap and sporting clays are my favorite. My claim to fame is 98 out of 100. If you want to shoot skeet in comp., you have to go 100 for 100.

Gary D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good... The thumb tacks look like my shooting cluster with my .45 at about 150 feet. :eek:

Todd Z

i have shot both and for what i wanted it for i can go to the gun shop and get a new bushmaster off the shelf for $800 and be out of the store in 15 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice digs.... I really need to get into reloading... What's that sign say, somehting about a Redneck?

Anyone here happen to jump on J&G Sales 1000 Indian .308 rounds for Components for $33 the other day?

The first to Reload for:

-7.5x55 Swiss - "Commercial" (i.e. Wolf, Prvi, GP-11) is a bit pricey for as much as I love my K31

-M1 Garand 30-06 - A wash in cost of reloading vs Korean surplus but that won't be here much longer (I do have 384 rounds showing up Today)

-.40S&W - My lone autoloader (Hi-Point Steel Frame) likes WWB so again it's a toss up.

The "Is Reloading Worth It" crowd:

M44 7.62x54r MN - Surplus is still cheap, so reloading is not necessary

Turk 38 8mm - Again, cheap so no reloads, though it may help the accuracy of this table lamp

M59/66 7.62x39 - It will be plentiful again

20GA Shotgun - Don't shoot it enough to reload with the 100 rd case at Wally World being $25

no it is a hearing protection must be worn sign that is going on the door of my shooting lane when it is done. the redneck sign will go on top of that one:lol: