Reminder 2006 NATIONAL MEET REGISTRATION IS UP!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
OK PEOPLE !!!!!!!

LETS DO THIS !!!! Get registered and paied for the Louisville 2006 NATIONAL ST MEET!!!!

http://www.zjstech.net/STMeet06/reg.asp

Todd Z

Come on people sign up and come to Louisville for a great time. Todd and several others have put a great deal of time and effort into organizing this event. Where is everyone that preregistered?

I for one would hate to see future National meets canceled because we can't get enough people involved. With as many members as we have on here, there is no reason why we can't have over 100 sport tracs at this meet.

A day at Huber's will be fun for the entire family. There is plenty to do besides looking at sport tracs if your significant others are concerned. Heck my wife is going and she doesn't begin to understand why I put so much time and effort into my truck. She mentioned taking the kids strawberry picking and going on a wagon ride.

Let's all make this the best meet yet.

Dan

I just sent an Email to everyone who pre regitered, and Rich Stern is sending an email to every site member. ( WITH REAL EMAILS ) since some people actually gave false emails, We had 76+ people Pre register...

Todd Z