Reminder: Los Angeles meet tomorrow

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Montes

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Just wanted to remind everyone that we are having the 5th southern california Sport Trac meet tomorrow, saturday July 8th. Check out the events section for the details. hope to see ya all there. It looks like we are going to have a great turnout for this one.

Stay safe

LtMike70:D:D:D:D

im most diffently going to be there. i cant wait. this will be my firs sporttrac meet. since i had my ST. look forward to meeting everyone.. and ill bring some eats too.. see ya saturday yupppiie.............

I'll be there even though I didn't get close to finish detailing my Trac. LtMike, I take it you'll be the first to be there, what color Trac should I look for?

Mine will be the 2001 Estate Green with the roof rail crossbars. I am going to try and be there at about 930 to make sure we get the spot that we normally use. see ya all there.

Rodger and Georgia, ya'all are welcome in la la land anytime you want. You just have to make sure you take a breather from this place before you come back :rolleyes: , I hope to meet you guys sometime

Stay Safe

Mike