Remote start

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still in also. Thanks for the extra infor Stonemiser. JDBoxes this is gonna be interesting! Worse case scenerio we will have a good story for the site! haha!

Just remember guys, I usually add extra wire to the end of the antenna and run it up the trim of the door post to the top of the door. I just put in one into a Subaru over the weekend with a 400' range and was able to get approx. 800' away and still get it to start.;)

Deal is on then... Sorry about the delay but I really though I needed to give a second chance after JB's post. They will be delivered to USPS for outgoing around 11am tomorrow.

Again, thanks

Dave - as far as I am concerned, you are off the hook. These units are not top of the line. My expectation is it will remotely start the trac hopefully from inside the house. Any more then that is a bonus for $30.

I went a little further. The mother company that makes these is designtech. these are their newew product. but for the most part cosumer reports indicate that the company is highly reliable. and thus far the only complaint i could find was that some guy didn't like the feel of the remote. saying it felt cheap. so.... for 30 bucks. how can u really loose?

Latest posts