Replaced shocks with Autozone brand!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I decided to go up to autozone, and give up $80.00 for the autozone shocks. Yes, $80.00 for an entire set of shocks that I personally think are FANTASTIC. I can't complain about them one bit. They have taken all the rattles out of the truck, and as for handling/ride; A+. Not nearly as stiff as other trucks I have ridden in with Rancho/Monroe. Almost a perfect ride. (in my book)

For all you nay-sayers.........................don't knock autozone's shocks till you try 'em!

Sorry, I'm not a spokesperson.............. But, I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Seriously, though. I actually don't care too much for autozone. I'm braging on the performance VS. price, and then compairing to other shocks installed in trucks that I have personally ridden in. So, in my opinion, they're sweet for $80.00. I didn't say they were better, I said "they are not nearly as stiff."

Bottom line............................... more than I expected

Any shock has to be better than stock. I changed mine at 1500miles. I have seen worn out shocks with more resistance..

Latest posts