Rerouted exhaust

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Tollison 3

Reaction score
I am wanting to get my exhaust rerouted on my 04 ST. At the moment, coming out the rear.

I am wanting it to be rerouted so that it will come out behind the rear tires at an angle. The shop that I had my exhaust installed at said they could not get it the way i wanted it so that is why they did it out the rear and that was fine with me. But the more I look at it, I want it behind the tires. Has anyone had theirs rerouted and if so, about how much did it cost to get it done and how long did it take. Thanks.

Andrew[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it exactly like you want it. Each one on an angle coming out behind the tires/bumper.

Don't have any pics and if it stops raining (not likely) I will get you some pics...LOL

We have broken the record for rain fall in any given month and the month is not over yet.

HO he has Dual exhaust and wants each side to come out behind the tire on one side. Unless I miss understood :) I like the look of the dual more like Chops has his trac, but dual out one side looks very nice too.

He wants it to come out behind boh rear wheels. I've seen one trac with it but I'm drawing a blank on who owns it.

Latest posts