RT-Y-Pipe, one more needed to sign up

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
If you are thinking about it, it is a good uprade. I have eliminated the pre-cats on most of my cars. I still passed the emissions sniff test with flying colors. That included the Mustang I just sold. It had a warmed over 5.0 L Cobra motor.

You will defintitly gain midrange and up power and throttle response. If you drive conservetivly there is some mpg gain also.

The sooner you join, Todd and George can get them ordered. Dont forget to get your $50 deposit to George C...

Thanks, you wont regret this upgrade..;):D

I know what you saying there Eddie, someone, please just join up. heck, join up and sell it on ebay.... someone will buy it lol. just join up so rest of us can get our gifts!! uno mas!!

I would also like my goodies, I can hardly sit still thinking about them. I know Woppy is really excitied about his as well. We just need one for for the y-pipe!

YOU BET I'M EXCITED! Just 1 left?!?! Someone anyone buyyyy!!! Or if u no of someone.. get them too!

Last edited by a moderator:
ohhhh.... there may be a surprise comming.....;);)

Todd Z

SEE NEW POST ABOVE BY GEORGE C !!!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SIGNED UP !!!!!!

Todd Z