S/T Adrenaline SVT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Allen

Reaction score
Has any one seen the new S/T Adrenaline SVT?

It is a nice looking ride. Not sure what the MSRP will be yet.

I found it on svt.ford.com site.

The grill definately looks better to me than the chrome one on the production model.

I wonder how long it will take Rusty to get them?

The description says the ST SVT is a four passenger vehicle. Are our ST's now not listed as official five passenger vehicles? Is something changing? The closer my bottle of vodka gets to the bottom the more confused I get. :wacko:

Me, I accessed the site with the SVT/ST Adrenalin and for some reason they also give a wheelbase dimension of 113.7 (or so) inches. From what I understand, that the new 07' ST has a longer wheelbase than our present ST' have. They also say that the 07' will be a four seater because of the nature of it being an extension of the regular production ST as we know it. If that be the case, then the interior dimensions will be smaller, I'm guessing? It would be nice to know what they are thinking up there in Detroit, or wherever they do the design thing. A major reason why the big three are lagging is because of quality and a hesitation to produce what people want. IMO, Ford should have dedicated themselves to getting the conceptual 07' ST out there almost as soon as it was put on the auto show circuits. I want one just as they concepted it, but I am not holding my breath just yet. BTW, e-mail Bryan Olsen @ [email protected] (I think that's the link?) he is the Sport Trac brand manager, and maybe he will give you some insight into the '07 ST. Here's hoping we get what we want from "DORF!" Oops, I mean FORD! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm? In Dallas it looked like a 5 passenger Trac, but then, that was not the SVT Adrenalin.

I believe it was Sport Trac XLT Premium/Comfort package. *I could be wrong*

Grump, yes they said that it would have foru bucket seats. I have that info from way back when they were showing it off at selected NAIAS shows. It never made it to the Dallas version of the NAIAS, as I was hoping it would. Maybe this year it (the concepted '07 ST Arenalin version) will be here in February/March. Too bad they are waiting until late next Fall to release it to the public. If they do put it out here just like in the concept, it will blow all that other s%@# out of the water! Or is "DORF" (FORD) "skeered" of it being a success? I wish I ran the place I would give the people what they want!!!

Four buckets like the last generation Harley edition F150 . I bought a cheap F150 so I can justify the cost of the SVT- hope I can last a year....

I called my dealer and asked if I could get one for my wife. Nope....they said I'd have to pay cash, they won't take HER as a trade-in.

merry christmas to all

sean