Saw a Mandarin Gold Trac today in Monterey, CA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob McDonald

Reaction score
I saw the elusive (and rare) Mandarin Gold Trac this afternoon here in Monterey, CA. It was about 3:25PM and it was turning onto south bound Del Monte Av. near the Naval Post Graduate School in Monterey.

I wonder if it was the same one I saw a couple of years ago parked off the side of Holman Hwy (CA-68) at the maintenance entrance to the Pebble Beach Gravel Pit?

I would be cool it the owner was a member here but I suspect not since I posted about seeing that Trac a couple of years ago and never saw any response.

I was the owner of a Mandarin Gold ST. I bought it used in '01, never really liked the color, but finally got used to it, and really started to like it. But it was an '01 job 1, and lots of problems. Liked the Trac so much, I traded it for an 03 Silver Birch color, and love it. I live in MT, and might just have had the only Mandarin Gold one in the state! I still see it regularly in the Great Falls area, but have never seen another Mandarin Gold in my travels in MT. Who knows?

Gary

Latest posts