Saying Solong to the ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Hay

Reaction score
Hi All,

Though I didn't post very often, I've enjoyed all the information from everyone & my thanks to all. I'm trading in the ST for a new Dodge Ram Long Horn Crew cab. I take delivery next Saturday, so I still have a week to enjoy the ST.

I felt it was time to trade while the ST had good value & wanted to go to a larger truck.

I liked the looks of the Dodge over the Ford & Chevy. The ST was & still is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned though I had some small issues. Though I won't have the ST any more l will enjoy reading the post from all of you.

Happy motoring & I hope the RAM will be as pleasent to drive as the ST.

Don:driving:

AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH, Say it isn't so Don!!! Keep comin' round and good luck with the new truck. Maybe put a few pics of it when you get it. Oh, and your address so we can stop by and (AHEM)let the air out of the tires, err, I mean take a look at the non-Ford product. :bwahaha: Bob

I had a 2010 sport ram quad cab. It was a MUCH better ride than the ST but that 390bhp is lost in such a big machine. The only way you could feel the power was with sequential shifting. It was pretty tame and didn't feel more powerful than my 08 gen2 sta.

Very nice truck though. I actually like the ride and the interior a lot better than the st.

Bob,

I will keep in touch & post a few pics. If the tires goes soft, I'll know who to blame Bob :grin:

I'm still looking at the ST, & hope I made the right choice. Man ... the ST is sharp truck.

Funny at the dealer yesterday while they were looking the ST over for a value. Came inside & said they had to get a magnifing glass. He said: he thought, they saw a spec of dirt & may have to deduct a $1.00.:supercool:

Latest posts